BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Scores;)

Hey , Hey ! Helloo ! -ooo ! Today-day-day , I'm wanna share something with you , If you willing ,, I dont wanna force you today , no mood !( dont wanna read , get off) .
HellHellHelloBabyBabe;) What I wanna share is something bout my frens , my company and my backbone... Eyka ! Oh , I always talk about her ... Okkay , no pendahuluan..skip to stories..take a breath..OhMyBabe , I mean DearBabe...TodayDayday I wanna tell you..I'm reallyyy-really-y-y-y-reaaaaallyy happy for my really-reallyyy best buddy ! She got a Top Bm penulisan scores at my class ! OhMy , yeah... I admit it.. I got a Little bit jealousy at her..Why do I'm not in mood ? Bcos I got a lowest BM scores I ever had ! Oh , Ignore me..Its Okkay ! No worries... My happiness 4 my DearestEyka had close my sadness bout my markss ! Oh Okkay , SoBaby , seems like I get to Get-Off from this page cos I'm not stand typing at THIS-THIS-THIIIIISS keyboard ! I just can't stop ! Okkay Babbeeeyy , Bye-Bye !

0 comments: