BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Mimi Dh Seriosly Giler,,!!!

Hye:) Mimi x taww what 2 do now,,;) boring,,pkck memen nk balek..,,so thats all jer la..,hidop mimi boring gilerw kan?? Yeah,I know that..,Dont have to tell me..,
Cikadak betul,,MyLoveLyReaders,Gimme ideas to hilangkan this kebosanan,,blogging,,? macam maner nk blogging kalaww x der citer menarik,,?! fb? Oh no,no..
Lala,,MimiFuckKamuSayang:) Hahaha,,x elok? So what dear? HeyBayBeh,,listen..Braper kali mimi nk ulang huh? I'M A FUCKING PRINCESS!!@8%#!!
haha:) who's the fucking prince????I dunno and I dont wanna know,,Sory kalawww korg x sker mimi mencarut..,,but This is me!! I just can't stand beeing hipocrite anymore..From now on,,no Liar,,NO hipocrite,,Lantak la kalaww org laen x suker who i am..yg penting aku X MUNAFIK!! Eh,,HellowwwDearLooooosers,,This is me,,so what if I gedik????? So what If Aku mengader??? SO WHAAAAAAAAAATT?? YOu jangan BusyBody,,DOnt INterfere,,bodoh!! The real me is better than de hipocrite one,,so dont ask the old Ummi again!!! Now the NewModenNewUmmi:) Its all NEW!!! Wanna hate me,,GO ON YOU SUCKS! Aku peduli aper??! Yg penting Aku HIDUP!!! Hidup dgn TheRealMe,,
You just jgn bayangkan who I am baybeh..,cosss yoU takkan tidor malam bayangkan I,,;)

0 comments: